I’m an award winning author of lesbian fiction. I’ve written over thirty short stories, mostly erotica, with a few romance and horror thrown in for good measure. I also have eleven published novels with five more on the schedule.
Here’s a list of upcoming appearances:
September 16 – Dallas Pride
October 9-13 Women’s Week in Provincetown
My books are
1) Shots Fired – a romantic suspense novel
2) Forbidden Passion – an erotic novel
3) Initiation by Desire – Goldie Award winning erotic novel.
4) Speakeasy – An historical erotic romance. .
5) Escapades – An erotic romance – Goldie Award Winner.
6) Sheltered Love – An erotic romance.
7) Summer Passion – an erotic romance about Hollywood in the 1940’s = also a Goldie Award Winner
8) Heartscapes – an erotic romance about a woman who travels to Paris to study Art
9) Love on Liberty – a Vietnam era love story Available October, 2016
10) Love Down Under – a woman sets off to backpack in Australia and ends up getting a job as a pearl diver.
11) Complications – A sequel to Escapades. This one focuses on Mel’s life. Out June, 2017.
12) Lessons in Desire – Can a summer love stand a four-month hiatus and still burn hot? Out in September, 2017
I grew up on California’s Central Coast, went to school at Chico State and then moved to Portland, OR. I now live in Houston, TX with my wife and son. Questions or comments? Let me have it! I’ll answer as best I can! You can also contact me at email@example.com.
Thanks for stopping by!