I’m an award winning author of lesbian fiction. I’ve written over thirty short stories, mostly erotica, with a few romance and horror thrown in for good measure. I also have sixteen published novels with three more on the schedule.
My books are
1) Shots Fired – a romantic suspense novel
2) Forbidden Passion – an erotic novel
3) Initiation by Desire – Goldie Award winning erotic novel.
4) Speakeasy – An historical erotic romance. .
5) Escapades – An erotic romance – Goldie Award Winner.
6) Sheltered Love – An erotic romance.
7) Summer Passion – an erotic romance about Hollywood in the 1940’s = also a Goldie Award Winner
8) Heartscapes – an erotic romance about a woman who travels to Paris to study Art
9) Love on Liberty – a Vietnam era love story Available October, 2016
10) Love Down Under – a woman sets off to backpack in Australia and ends up getting a job as a pearl diver.
11) Complications – A sequel to Escapades. This one focuses on Mel’s life. Out June, 2017.
12) Lessons in Desire – Can a summer love stand a four-month hiatus and still burn hot? Out in September, 2017
14) Score – A professional football player deals with drug addiction. Out March, 2018.
15) Exposed – a woman moves from the San Francisco Bay area to a small town in Florida. Fearing its conservative nature, she vows to remain in the closet there. What she didn’t count on was falling in love. Now she must decide which is more important to her. Her new relationship? Or her confining closet?
17) Model Behavior- Photographer Ronnie Mannis has a well deserved reputation as a womanizer. Until she wins the heart of model Lana Ferguson and decides to settle down. But someone is not happy with Ronnie’s new relationship and will do anything to split them up.
18) Scene of the Crime – this one is more romantic intrigue than erotic. Cullen Matthews thinks she has the perfect relationship with Sara. Until Julia, a detective comes to visit one night. Cullen discovers her whole relationship with Sara has been built on lies. Still, she’s determined to defend her even as her feelings for the investigating detective are growing.
I grew up on California’s Central Coast, went to school at Chico State and then moved to Portland, OR. I now live in Houston, TX with my wife and son. Questions or comments? Let me have it! I’ll answer as best I can! You can also contact me at email@example.com.
Thanks for stopping by!